The (Adoptee) Podcast About Searching, Identity and Secrecy
1) Did you know Moses was adopted?
2) Did you know that I know someone who’s adopted and they’re fine?
3) What about all the orphans?
4) On a scale of 9-10, how thankful are you?
5) You are so lucky, no?
6) Are you aware that, unlike me, you could have been aborted?
7) Open adoption is the solution, right? Right?
8) How do your adoptive parents feel about you searching?
9) Did you know that biological families are no walk in the park and I didn’t have such an easy time with mine so be careful what you ask for, mister?
10) What about all we’ve been through?